What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. The next time you visit, the website can recognise the file. The files are thus typically used to compile statistics or for behavioural advertising purposes. Cookies help us to provide you with our services on our website and are partly necessary for website functionality purposes. The personal data stored in our cookies is encrypted.
We collect and process data for the following purposes:
- Optimisation of the website and your user experience
- Creation of statistics on the use of the website by you and other users
- Creation of statistics and analyses with the aim of improving our products, services and technologies
- Advertising purposes, including profiling and behavioural advertising initiatives, so that we can make our product information and offers as relevant as possible to you
- Compliance with applicable legal requirements (e.g., General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), UK`s Data Protection Act and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)), including documentation requirements:
- Compliance with basic principles concerning the processing of personal data and legal basis for the processing (e.g., obtaining consent)
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures
- Investigation of suspected or known security breaches and notification to data subjects and authorities
- Statistics on the use of the website
How long are cookies stored?
Cookies are stored on your computer for different lengths of time depending on their type. From a technical point of view, a distinction is made between two types of cookies:
Session cookies: session cookies are used, for example, to temporarily store the items in your shopping cart while you navigate the website. Session cookies are not stored on your device and disappear when you close your browser.
Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are stored as text files on your device. Persistent cookies allow our server to recognise your device the next time you visit our website.
How can I prevent and delete cookies?
When you visit our website, one or more cookies are automatically stored on your device. If you do not want this to happen, it is best to use the following links (depending on the browser you use) to set your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer in the future.
- Delete cookies in Google Chrome
- Delete cookies in Mosilla Firefox
- Deleting Flash cookies
- Delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Delete cookies in Opera
- Delete cookies in Safari
If your browser is not listed above, it’s best to check your browser’s help menu or search the Internet for “cookies” in conjunction with your browser’s name.
Why do we provide information about cookies?
Who should I contact for more information?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies:
Functional cookies are essential cookies to provide a correct and user-friendly website. Some examples:
- Storing your language preferences;
- Detecting abuse or fraud;
- Storing browser settings to display the website according to the screen size.
These cookies are typical third party cookies that we use to collect statistical data about how our website is used, including:
- Average page load time;
- Pages visited;
- Browser data;
- IP address;
- MAC address;
- Duration of a (page) visit;
- Data about the operating system;
- Data about the device used;
- Clicking behaviour and other interactions on one or more pages.
The main purpose of these cookies and their statistical data is, after analysis, to optimise our performance, security, usability, content and services.
Non-essential Cookies are any cookies that do not fall within the definition of essential cookies, such as cookies used to analyse your behaviour on a website (‘analytical’ cookies) or cookies used to display advertisements to you (‘advertising’ cookies).
The Cookies we use
|YSC||Advertisement||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.||session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertisement||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||5 months 27 days|
|yt-remote-device-id||Advertisement||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.||never|
|yt.innertube::requests||Advertisement||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||never|
|yt.innertube::nextId||Advertisement||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||never|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Advertisement||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.||never|
|tk_or||Analytics||The tk_or is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyses referrer behaviour for Jetpack.||5 years|
|tk_r3d||Analytics||JetPack installs this cookie to collect internal metrics for user activity and in turn improve user experience.||3 days|
|tk_lr||Analytics||The tk_lr is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyses referrer behaviour for Jetpack.||1 year|
|CONSENT||Analytics||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years|
Does this policy change?
Overture Lingerie is dedicated to providing exquisite luxury lingerie, specifically tailored for women with a fuller bust. Our collection of DD+ bras encompasses the perfect blend of style, comfort, and support. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our big bust bras are designed to enhance and celebrate the natural beauty of a woman’s curves. Each piece showcases the finest materials, intricate craftsmanship, and elegant aesthetics, ensuring that every wearer feels confident and empowered.